News and Press
Earth Month and Collage:
- Last year Aveda raised over $3 milliion to preserve and protect clean water both locally and internationally.
- Collage Salon is partnering with the Gulf Restoration Network to help protect the Gulf of Mexico's natural resources.
- Our funding is currently helping the GRN take the following actions:
- Fight a proposal by the Department of Energy to withdraw 50 million gallons a day from the Pascagoula River in Mississippi in order to mine a salt dome for oil storage. This plan could have serious consequences for the fish and wildlife that live in the Pascagoula River and its coastal estuary.
- Working to stop phosphate strip mining that would destroy thousands of acres of wetlands in central and southwest Florida. Places like Horse Creek, the Peace River, and Charlotte Harbor would all be degraded and ecologically harmed by a massive proposed phosphate mine in the region. Florida's coastal esturaries, fishing industry, tourism industry, and clean water are all at risk.
was featured in Elle
& Allure Magazine
in 2003, as one of the
“Top Salons In The Southeast
was recognized as
“One of America’s Top 200 Salons
” - in the country by Salon Today Magazine
and one of “Georgia’s Top 10 Hair Color Salons”