The New Normal in
CARING FOR YOU
In these challenging times, we believe the most important service we offer is not haircuts or colors (which we do amazingly), but being there for you. Collage has been built upon our caring, personal service—and unfortunately, this virus is forcing us to temporarily suspend the extra pampering we love to do for you. But we know we will adjust to this new normal, and when these times end, we will go back to infusing all the extra loving touches into your services.
SOME TEMPORARY CHANGES TO NOTE:
- The front door will remain locked and a staff member will take one guest at a time.
- Guests and employees will have their temperature taken before entering the salon. No one can come in if they are sick.
- Guests will sign a waiver.
- Everyone will wear masks.
- Each guest will get a fresh cape in a Ziplock bag to wear.
- Stylist stations will be 6 feet apart.
- We ask guests to wear old shirts and keep their clothes out of the changing room.
- We will provide limited beverages in disposable cups.
- We will not be blow-drying hair after services.
- Guests cannot bring friends or family members to the salon for their service.
- We will not be offering hot towels.
- There is no waiting station—please enter the salon for your service and leave right after.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- We are complying with the GA State Board of Cosmetology and OSHA’s rules and regulations.
- Staff members will wear gloves and masks.
- The salon has been totally disinfected.
- We are allowing 15-minutes after every guest to re-sanitize all tools and surfaces.