Earth Month is fast approaching, and even in the midst of a global pandemic, we’ve got all things green on the mind. One of the reasons we are proud to be an Aveda salon is to share in the Aveda mission to care for the world around us and be an example of environmental stewardship. In fact, the Aveda network has raised nearly $65 million toward clean water and sustainability efforts since 1999.
We wanted to share some ways we go green here at Collage, the best salon in Alpharetta. Read on to learn about our sustainability efforts from our owner, Brenda Brinkman!
- We never use plastic water bottles—we serve filtered water in beautiful glass wear and gorgeous coffee mugs.
- We recycle all the aluminum used in the salon.
- We recycle magazines in the waiting area.
- Our straws are all bamboo.
- The Aveda products we sell use 100% post-consumer recycled packaging material and 100% wind-generated power in manufacturing.
We are so grateful to our Alpharetta community that allows us to continue our sustainability efforts during Earth Month and beyond. Come and visit us to find out more about how to go green, beautifully.