It was a pretty big deal when Aveda decided to bring back the old fave, Cherry Almond (formally known as Cherry Almond Bark). The shampoo and conditioner was discontinued in 2008, but returned 10 years later with a comeback to end all comebacks. Once the new and improved product hit salon shelves across the country, it was hard to keep it in stock. As one of the brand’s pioneer lines, it’s known for its iconic sweet aroma that makes your hair soft, shiny and smelling like a dream.
The new line of Cherry Almond boasts not only a new silicone-free, 98% naturally-derived, vegan shampoo and conditioner formula, but it’s also accompanied by a deliciously fragrant body lotion, body wash and leave-in conditioner.
Here’s what we love about these new additions:
Cherry Almond Body Wash & Lotion:
- Provides all-day moisture and instant radiance
- 97% naturally derived
- Iconic sweet, floral aroma made from pure plant & flower essences
- Non-drying and great for all skin types
Cherry Almond Leave-In Conditioner:
- 99% naturally derived with cherry blossom and almond oil
- Instantly detangles, conditions, boosts softness, prevents breakage, controls frizz, protects from heat, smooths, adds shine, tames flyaways, infused with aroma, reduces static, and enhances manageability
Now that’s what we call a comeback. Come in to Collage Salon and get your Cherry Almond fix or shop online.